Professional copywriting services
Helping Funeral Directors to expand the reach of their products and services through the words on their websites and social media pages.
Guides and reviews
Provide your potential clients with useful information that helps them to make an informed purchasing decision.
Books and ebooks
Build trust, generate new business leads, provide in-depth answers or help your clients to solve a problem.
Book Mark Welkin on a Day Rate basis. In that time he could perform any of the following tasks:
- write the copy for 1-2 pages of your website including image titles, meta descriptions and alt tags when applicable
- edit or rewrite the staff bio pages including image titles, meta descriptions and alt tags when applicable
- edit or rewrite the About page including image titles, meta descriptions and alt tags when applicable
- write titles and meta descriptions on specific pages of your website
- write image titles, descriptions and alt tags
- produce a list of recommendations which can be easily implemented to improve weak parts of your website
- examine your website’s structure and produce a list of recommended pages and website copy which includes individual page titles, meta descriptions and recommendations which you could follow when writing the copy
To book a Day Rate Project – click here or scroll down and select Day Rate Project from the drop down list on the Request A Free Consultation form.
Let the content on your website and social media pages do the talking and benefit from:
More traffic to your website
Publishing relevant content on a regular basis and keeping an active profile on social media increases your visibility and helps to drive more traffic to your website.
Better conversion rates
Providing useful information which answers specific questions and helps your website visitors to make an informed purchasing decision increases your conversion rates.
Engaged client base
The use of professional copywriting services can help you to establish trust and nurture loyalty among your clients by providing them with helpful information and advice.
The use of professional copywriting services can help you to appeal to website visitors in a way which is more likely to turn them into loyal clients.
A selection of online grief guides produced for publication on the website of the UK’s finest Funeral Directors.
- A guide to coping with grief and loss
- How to cope with grief on Valentine’s Day
- How to cope with the loss of a spouse or a partner
- How to cope with the loss of a parent
- How to cope with the loss of a brother or sister
- How to cope with the loss of a grandparent
- Coping with the loss of a child
- How to cope with grief on mother’s day
- How to cope with a miscarriage
- How to handle an estate after death
- How to cope with losing a close friend
- Five myths about grief
Blog posts commissioned for the website of the world’s largest and most experienced flower delivery network.
A talented and Reliable copywriter
Mark’s charisma and his passion for writing engaging copy really shines through in his work. He has a great ability to take a brief and deliver charming content which resonates with the target audience.
I have absolutely no issue recommending Mark for anyone looking for a talented and reliable copywriter.
Helen Sharpe – Content and Social Media Manager, Interflora
Every project is tailor-made to meet your business objectives and goals. It starts with your enquiry and follows a process which is developed to aid both parties and ensure swift delivery of the final product.
01. Enquiry and acquaintance
Your initial inquiry is followed by a couple of emails which seek to establish the brief and project-specific details including time-frames and budget. Some projects may require a phone call at that stage too. That also helps both parties to decide whether they are a good fit for one another. The next step is a detailed project proposal with deadlines, costs and terms and conditions.
Once you approve the proposal, you are required to transfer a 50% deposit to commission the work.
02. Research and development
This stage includes a detailed look into your existing digital assets and practices to examine your brand’s values and to establish a tone of voice. That’s followed by a market research and a closer look of your competitors to identify areas for improvement and potential opportunities based on current trends, best practices and client expectations.
The research findings are used to formulate the approach and build the foundations for the next stage.
03. Production and review
The copywriting and any other tasks required to complete the project take quite a bit of time. Please note that it’s often quicker to write long detailed articles than it is to come up with the concept and write the copy for a landing page or a leaflet.
The copy is proofed and edited by a third party prior to being delivered to you as a word file. You are asked to review it and send your feedback. Most of the clients don’t require any changes or edits to be made but it’s nice to have that option.
04. Project delivery
Your final copy is delivered upon the successful receipt of the final balance. Please note that until the final payment goes through, you don’t own the copyrights of the work.
Professional Copywriting Services FAQs
How do you know what content I need?
In reply to your initial enquiry, you will receive a link to fill in a Creative Brief Form which helps to identify your content needs.
How much does it cost to write for me?
Every project is different and the cost depends on your requirements as outlined in the Creative Brief Form.
How long does it take you to write my copy?
You will be given a project timetable and a delivery schedule prior to any commitment.
Do I need to pay a deposit?
A 50% deposit to commission the work with the balance paid on completion of the project.
Request a free consultation
Please fill in your details and Mark will contact you to discuss your copywriting needs.